- Fee should be deposited quarterly in the months of April, July, October and January.
- Fee should be deposited preferably by cheque/draft.
- Fee must be deposited by the 10th of the relevant month of the quarter.
- A late fee fine of Rs.10/- per day will be charged with effect from 11th to the
Last working day of the relevant month of the quarter.
- If the fee is not paid by the last working day of the relevant month of the quarter the
name of the student will be struck off the school rolls.
- No amount is refundable at the time of withdrawal even if the child has not attended
the school for a single day.
- The Cheque/Draft for the School Dues has to be made in the name of Ontogeny
School of Excellence.
- Transport Charges will be taken in accordance to the distance and will be charged